The Press Center of the Russian Retail Week thanks you for your interest to the event.
Accreditation of media representatives is a prerequisite for access to the venues of the Russian Retail Week, for which it is necessary to register and select the«media» participation status during registration..
The deadline for filing an application through the official website of the RRW is from May 1 to May 28, 2021.
The organizers have the right to refuse accreditation to a media representative without explaining the reasons.
The accreditation is permanent for all days of the Russian Retail Week from May 31 to June 4, 2021.
You can get accreditation badges at the registration points of the Russian Retail Week participants (from May 31 to June 4, 2021 at the Congress Center of the World Trade Center in Moscow, on June 5, 2021 at the venue of the RRW Futsal Cup).
If you have any questions, please contact the press center of the Russian Retail Week by e-mail email@example.com.
- Accreditation of representatives of the media (hereinafter referred to as the media) at the Russian Retail Week (hereinafter referred to as the RRW) is carried out in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation "On the Media" and with these Rules in order to regulate the work of media representatives. The organizing committee of the RRW reserves the right to refuse accreditation.
- Only members of editorial teams (journalists, photographers, cameramen, technical staff) of active and officially registered media are accredited for the Russian Retail Week.
- An application for the accreditationof one journalist and one photojournalist is accepted from one print or online media outlet. In cases where this is due to a special production need, by the decision of the press center of the RW, accreditation of a larger number of representatives of one print or Internet media is allowed.
- Accreditation does not give the right to distribute advertising materials (leaflets, booklets, printed publications) on the territory of the Forum.
- Accreditation entitles you to free access to the RETAIL WEEK EXPO exhibition and events of the RETAIL WEEK Forum business program at the World Trade Center, press conferences in accordance with the Forum program, at which journalists will be provided with information materials. Permission to attend other events of the Russian Retail Week is issued by the decision of the press center of the RW.
- Accreditation Badge is given if accreditation is confirmed. You should have it with you during the entire work on RRW, it is personalized and it is forbidden to transfer it to other people.
- The organizing committee of the RW reserves the right to revoke the accreditation of a media representative in case of gross violation of professional ethics, as well as dissemination of inaccurate information about the Russian Retail Week.
We kindly ask accredited media representatives to inform the RW press center about the materials / stories published as a result of their work on the RRW and provide links if these materials are posted on the Internet.