The press center of Russian Retail Week thanks you for your interest in the event.
The accreditation of mass media representatives is an obligatory condition for access to the venues of the Russian Retail Week, for which it is necessary to identify yourself as mass media on the registration page.
The timeline for application through the official website of the Russian Retail Week (RRW) is from May 1 to June 1, 2019.
The organizers have the right to refuse accreditation to the mass media representative without explaining the reasons.
The validity period of accreditation is permanent for all days of the Russian Retail Week from June 3 to June 8, 2019.
Accreditation badges will be distributed at the registration places of participants of the Russian Retail Week (from June 3 to June 6, 2019 in the Conference Center of the World Trade Center (WTC) in Moscow, on June 8, 2019 at the venue of the RWW Futsal Cup).
If you have any questions, please contact the press center of Russian Retail Week by e-mail: email@example.com.
- The accreditation of mass media representatives (hereinafter referred to as «Mass media») at the Russian Retail Week (hereinafter referred to as «RRW») is carried out in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation «On mass media» and these Rules in order to regulate the work of mass media representatives. The RRW organizing committee reserves the right to refuse accreditation.
- Only the members of editorial staffs (journalists, photographers, cameramen, technical personnel) of operating and officially registered mass media should be accredited at the Russian Retail Week.
- The accreditation application for one journalist and one camera reporter is accepted from one print or online media. In cases where this is due to special production needs, the accreditation of a larger number of representatives of one print or online media is allowed by decision of RRW press center.
- The accreditation does not give the right to distribute advertising materials (flyers, booklets, printed publications) in the territory of the Forum.
- The accreditation gives you the right to free access of the RETAIL WEEK EXPO exhibition and the events of the business program of the RETAIL WEEK Forum at the World Trade Center, the press conferences in accordance with the Forum program, where information materials will be submitted to journalists. The permit for attendance of other events of the Russian Retail Week is issued by decision of RRW press center.
- The accreditation badge is issued subject to confirmation of accreditation. It should be worn on throughout the entire work at RRW. It is personal and shall not be transferred to the third parties.
- The RRW organizing committee reserves the right to deprive accreditation of a mass media representative in case of crude violation of professional ethics, as well as distribution of misinformation about the Russian Retail Week.
We kindly ask accredited mass media representatives to inform the RRW press center about RRW materials / stories published as a result of their work, and to provide links if these materials are posted on the Internet.
Тel.: +7 (495) 252-75-75, +7 (495) 924-02-80